Venison kofta kebabs
500g minced venison
2 tbs. breadcrumbs
1 small grated or very finely chopped onion
2 tsp dried mint
2 tsp. dried oregano
2 tsp. chilli flakes
2 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. salt
Using The Garden Cook flat skewers.
- In a large bowl, mix minced venison, onion and breadcrumbs until well combined. Then mix in the cumin, chilli, paprika, dried mint, oregano and salt.
- Divide the mixture in to 6 equal balls. Using your hands firmly shake balls around the metal skewers making sure the meat is spread to an even thickness.
- Preheat barbecue for direct high heat,
- Once hot brush the cooking grate clean using a grill brush. Cook for 10 minutes, or until cooked through, turning halfway.
- Delicious served with flatbread, tzatziki, hummus or harissa.
Garden cook outdoor tools and accessories useful for this skewer recipe