Grilled venison chops, Old Bay rub
Grilled venison chops. Old bay rub
12, 200-250g venison chops
4tsp Old Bay rub
10g chopped rosemary and sage
- Coat the chops with oil and then season with Old Bay rub.
- In a small heave-based pan melt the butter and brush the butter on the chops during cooking.
- Grill the chops over charcoal. If they start to sear to quickly move away from the direct heat.
- Using a temperature probe remove when the core meat temperature reaches 50°.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Add chopped garden herbs.
Garden cook pieces pictured for these recipes